PDA

View Full Version : hardware needed to emulate ISDN signal

Thade
June 29th 03, 08:50 PM
Does anyone have experience using VOIP hardware to generate an input signal
for an ISDN home PBX.

I have an ADSL connection, common ethernet setup with three PC's. The ADSL
connection uses my analog telephone connection to transport ADSL signals, as
is the usual setup.

I also have a Tiptel 810 ISDN PBX, wired to 8 analog extensions. The Tiptel
PBX is not in use at the moment because I canceled the ISDN subscription
when ADSL arrived.

It would be very cool, if I could use two VOIP 'lines' and emulate an ISDN
input signal for my existing Tiptel ISDN PBX.

Any ideas would be much appreciated ...

shope
June 30th 03, 08:25 PM
2nd try with the link this time :)