PDA

View Full Version : Re: HELP!!! Requesting help configuring a Vovida Vocal SIP Server on Linux 9.0

Willis
July 9th 03, 10:32 PM
Here's the problems that we're having right now - please let me know
if you know of any possible causes, and potential solutions:

- On a restart or if we log off of the machine, when we come back to
the Vocal Configuration web GUI, we lose our Vocal configuration
passwords. Could this be caused by errors in Linux networking
information & administration?

- In order to get back into the vocal configuration gui, we must
rerun the Vocal allinoneconfigure & reset everything.

- The "vocalctl restart" command does not work unless we have run
"allineoneconfigure" - and it will also not work after reboot or
logoff

- We have two Dell Servers interconnected on with a 3Com hub - both
machines have the Vocal software suite and the SipSet client installed
- it looks like the SipSet clients are authenticating to the servers
located on their local machines, but we can not get the two SIPSet
clients to see each other

Thanks for any help you can offer - like I said if you need any other
information please let me know.

Jason

Google