PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Cisco Call manager 3.3

Federico Alves
July 11th 03, 07:39 AM
I need to rent a copy of the CD's of Cisco Call Manager 3.3 for
evaluation purposes. I need to design a broadband phone service for a
client, with voice-mail, call-forwarding, etc.

Please contact me directly at 954 444 7408

Yours

Federico

Jeremy McNamara
July 12th 03, 03:37 AM
Don't bother, you would be violating more than a few laws in the process.

Just go and download http://www.asterisk.org, since it is perfectly
legal to download for absolutely no licensing costs. You will thank me
later.

Jeremy McNamara

Federico Alves wrote:
> I need to rent a copy of the CD's of Cisco Call Manager 3.3 for
> evaluation purposes. I need to design a broadband phone service for a
> client, with voice-mail, call-forwarding, etc.
>

> Please contact me directly at 954 444 7408
>
> Yours
>
> Federico

shope
July 12th 03, 10:56 AM
"Jeremy McNamara" > wrote in message
> Don't bother, you would be violating more than a few laws in the process.
>
> Just go and download http://www.asterisk.org, since it is perfectly
> legal to download for absolutely no licensing costs. You will thank me
> later.

Back in the original Q - Cisco periodically run "try before you buy" type
promotions - you will need to talk to one of their authorised resellers -
you can look them up on www.cisco.com

BTW - CM is only supported on specific sets of hardware - again the cisco
web site can give you the list of supported platforms / configs - the choice
is between pre-built cisco badged servers and mainstream manufacturers such
as HP / Compaq

--
Regards