PDA

View Full Version : To make two ATAs 186 talk each other What is needed?

Juan G. Castaneda
July 11th 03, 01:03 PM
To make two ATAs 186 talk each other,What is needed?, What IPs are
needed? static or dynamic?, How these IP addresses are dialed? Can I
talk for free?

Andrew Zhilenko
July 13th 03, 07:06 PM
Hello!

Juan G. Castaneda wrote:

> To make two ATAs 186 talk each other,What is needed?, What IPs are
> needed? static or dynamic?, How these IP addresses are dialed? Can I
> talk for free?
Did you ever look at the ATA config screen
(http://<your-ATA-IP-address>/dev)? This will answer some of your
questions. About the IPs - it is better to have static IPs unless you plan
to change your config every time the IP address changes :-) And, of
course, if you have two your own ATAs - you can talk for free, you just
pay for the Internet connection...

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

Google