PDA

View Full Version : Nigerian VoIP scams?

Andrew Zhilenko
July 12th 03, 01:35 AM
Hello!

Our company in the past month have received several inquires form the
potential customers in Nigeria. All of them are interested in the VoIP
solutions, all of them want to buy the complete package. Of course,
knowing about all the other scams from Nigeria our sale people proceed
with caution. But so far these customers have not tried to ask about any
"advance deposit" or "pre-payment", or pull other tricks. Does anyone
know, if there is some sort of new scam scheme around, somehow related to
VoIP market?

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
July 12th 03, 02:32 AM
> Our company in the past month have received several inquires form the
> potential customers in Nigeria. All of them are interested in the VoIP
> solutions, all of them want to buy the complete package. Of course,
> knowing about all the other scams from Nigeria our sale people proceed
> with caution. But so far these customers have not tried to ask about
> any "advance deposit" or "pre-payment", or pull other tricks. Does
> anyone know, if there is some sort of new scam scheme around, somehow
> related to VoIP market?

You also need to be careful about overpayment scams where you refund
some overpayment, but later find out that the certified/cashier's
check they sent you is bad (even though your bank initially claimed it
was good).

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=nigerian+check+scam&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=PAH5a.53131%24jM5.134084%40newsfeeds.bigpond. com&rnum=1

-wolfgang

rAD
July 12th 03, 10:23 PM
"Andrew Zhilenko" > wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> Our company in the past month have received several inquires form the
> potential customers in Nigeria. All of them are interested in the VoIP
> solutions, all of them want to buy the complete package. Of course,
> knowing about all the other scams from Nigeria our sale people proceed
> with caution. But so far these customers have not tried to ask about any
> "advance deposit" or "pre-payment", or pull other tricks. Does anyone
> know, if there is some sort of new scam scheme around, somehow related to
> VoIP market?

They want cheap long distance so they can do mass callings to whitie-land to
run their scams....duh.

Tell them ******s to go **** an ape, get AIDS and die.

If you partner with them, you are probably scumbag jews.

rAD

rAD
July 14th 03, 02:38 AM
> wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:22:57 GMT, "rAD" > wrote:
>
> >You're the ignorant **** if you don't know anything about ******ian
scams.

> Yeah I know all about nigerian scams and the prime instigator is your
> sad ass new world order government - except these scams are called
> 'free enterprize' or captalism, which works on the basis of your sicko
> ****ry exploiting the 3rd world populations for sad dollar gains.
>
> >They call old white people in the US and ask for money so they can
"release"
> >cash from a bank account. They take the money and run, of course. Why
else
> >would a cesspool of a country like ******ia need VoIP?
>
> You know, the US is the biggest most corrupt cesspool of the lot, so
> its a case of kettle calling pan black. 911 was the best thing that
> ever happened to your lot, maybe now they'll realise theres a world
> beyond your borders.
>
> And in case you're about to take exception to that, more than 4000
> people die in africa every *day* of malaria or aids for want of drugs
> at cent cost, held back by your global multinationals to make a fast
> buck. Dont talk to me about scams. I dont see a 'war on poverty'
> anytime soon.

You get AIDS in only two ways (now that the gays no longer intimidate the
blood banks), IV drug use and butt ****ing. The ******s in Africa can't
afford IV drugs so that leaves butt ****ing. An African ****** will ****
anything. If he can't find a woman, child or animal to **** he'll ****
another man.

As for malaria, blame Rachael Carson and the other enviro-kooks. Let's ban
DDT and rebuild all those drained swamps! LOL

--
rAD

"Whateva, I do what I wont"

Google