PDA

View Full Version : SHOUT voip gateway

Jonina
July 15th 03, 12:59 PM
Has anyone got experience/feedback regarding use of NET.COM's SHOUT gateways?

any information can be of great help to us

thanks,

Jonina

John Baggott
July 21st 03, 12:41 PM
Hi Jonina

Regarding the NET. COM products, I have used them (1100s,1100,2500 &
shoutlink) over the last 18 months at theminutefactory at the start there
where some irritating problems but the NET. COM team in the UK and the USA
have been great at getting resolutions the systems are now not bad, The best
thing about them is they are very quick to config and get up and humming
also the ISDN interface is very flexible with the real world.

John

"Jonina" > wrote in message
om...
> Has anyone got experience/feedback regarding use of NET.COM's SHOUT
gateways?

> any information can be of great help to us
>
> thanks,
>
> Jonina

Google