PDA

View Full Version : H.323 gateways for 3COM NBX

bostonGuy
July 16th 03, 11:50 PM
Hi All,

Is anyone aware of a H.323 gateway which can be integrated with 3COM
NBX 100 system ? I don't want to use ConneXtions.
Did anyone use Open H.323 with NBX ? Is it possible ?
Please let me know about all the companies that provide H.323 gateway
for 3COM NBX. I looked into Quintum and Cisco. Are there any others
which offer trial period ?

Regards,
BSE

Peter - QTelNet Inc.
July 30th 03, 04:05 PM
BSE,

Hello. I work for QTelNet Inc. and we manufacture H323 gateways that
could work over an extension or trunk of the 3COM unit or you could
try interfacing it directly with the unit as I can see it is H323
compliant.

Please feel free to email me at or call
1-877-332-8346 (403-291-2492) if you are interested and we will see if
we can get a demo unit out to you.

(bostonGuy) wrote in message >...
> Hi All,
>
> Is anyone aware of a H.323 gateway which can be integrated with 3COM
> NBX 100 system ? I don't want to use ConneXtions.
> Did anyone use Open H.323 with NBX ? Is it possible ?
> Please let me know about all the companies that provide H.323 gateway
> for 3COM NBX. I looked into Quintum and Cisco. Are there any others
> which offer trial period ?
>
> Regards,
> BSE

Google