PDA

View Full Version : Re: Where to buy Cisco 7290 Wifi IP Telephone or similar

Kevin R. Wendolowski
August 22nd 03, 03:31 AM
Hello Torsten-
I'd like to introduce myself and my company. My name is Kevin R.
Wendolowski, Director of North East Sales for Doretel Communications,
Inc.
I am able to provide just about any Cisco product known. We
specialize in Cisco VOIP products, but are not limited to that.
Please reply with your interest and I will be more than happy to
supply you with all your present & future Cisco needs!

Sincerely,

Kevin R. Wendolowski
Doretel Communications, Inc.
Director of North East Sales
973.479.6026 Phone
973.697.4720 Fax

AOL IM: fla4me3

(Torsten S.) wrote in message >...
> Hi!
>
> I have read about the new Cisco 7290 VoIP wireless LAN handset and
> would like to buy a sample to experiment with it. That means I don't
> want to buy a full fledged solution and the like, I just want one
> sample of the handset.
>
> Any idea where I could buy that. (Normally you don't find Cisco
> equipment in the online stores, do you?)
>
> Does anyone know of good alternatives to this phone?
>
> Torsten

Cullen Jennings
August 22nd 03, 10:24 AM
Make sure he sells you a 7920 not a 7290 :-)

On 8/21/03 18:31, in article
, "Kevin R. Wendolowski"
> wrote:

> Hello Torsten-
> I'd like to introduce myself and my company. My name is Kevin R.
> Wendolowski, Director of North East Sales for Doretel Communications,
> Inc.
> I am able to provide just about any Cisco product known. We
> specialize in Cisco VOIP products, but are not limited to that.
> Please reply with your interest and I will be more than happy to
> supply you with all your present & future Cisco needs!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Kevin R. Wendolowski
> Doretel Communications, Inc.
> Director of North East Sales
> 973.479.6026 Phone
> 973.697.4720 Fax
>
> AOL IM: fla4me3
>

> (Torsten S.) wrote in message
>> Hi!
>>
>> I have read about the new Cisco 7290 VoIP wireless LAN handset and
>> would like to buy a sample to experiment with it. That means I don't
>> want to buy a full fledged solution and the like, I just want one
>> sample of the handset.
>>
>> Any idea where I could buy that. (Normally you don't find Cisco
>> equipment in the online stores, do you?)
>>
>> Does anyone know of good alternatives to this phone?
>>
>> Torsten

Google