PDA

View Full Version : SIP-H.323 Translator

September 8th 03, 11:01 PM
Hello !
I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
and I have still a problem
Do you know something about commercial products ??

Gretings
anji

Andrew Zhilenko
September 20th 03, 12:52 AM
Hello!

wrote:

> Hello !
> I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
> I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
> and I have still a problem
> Do you know something about commercial products ??
After some evaluation one of our customers was going to purchase
H323<->SIP converter from Acme (http://www.acmepacket.com), but I do not
know if they have started using it already...

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

Kumudu
September 20th 03, 07:38 PM
Hello,
I have tested SHOUTip from http://www.net.com and it works well.

Regards,
Kumudu
Andrew Zhilenko > wrote in message >...
> Hello!
>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello !
> > I need information about sip-h.323 translators.
> > I tested solusions from asterisk and vovida
> > and I have still a problem
> > Do you know something about commercial products ??
> After some evaluation one of our customers was going to purchase
> H323<->SIP converter from Acme (http://www.acmepacket.com), but I do not
> know if they have started using it already...
>
> WBR, Andrew

Google