PDA

View Full Version : Vocaltec gateway setup

Peter
October 5th 03, 08:30 PM
Hi all,

can anyone point me towards any tutorials/config guides for Vocaltec
gateways? I've got myself old-ish and used 4-port FXS/FXO Vocaltec H323
gateway, docs that come with it are of no use. Specifically I'm lost as to
whether it requires gatekeeper or can be used standalone? And how do I
configure where incoming calls from PSTN go to?

TIA,
Peter

aaaa
October 7th 03, 07:37 PM
inetalk?

"Peter" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> can anyone point me towards any tutorials/config guides for Vocaltec
> gateways? I've got myself old-ish and used 4-port FXS/FXO Vocaltec H323
> gateway, docs that come with it are of no use. Specifically I'm lost as to
> whether it requires gatekeeper or can be used standalone? And how do I
> configure where incoming calls from PSTN go to?
>
> TIA,
> Peter

Peter
October 8th 03, 07:14 AM