PDA

View Full Version : voltage based phone?

Mike
October 17th 03, 12:20 AM
Anyone know of a server that will allow me to connect phones using 2 wires
and sending the data using voltage?

Miguel Cruz
October 17th 03, 09:42 AM
Mike > wrote:
> Anyone know of a server that will allow me to connect phones using 2 wires
> and sending the data using voltage?

It's called a 12-volt battery.

miguel

root
October 18th 03, 04:14 AM
Mike wrote:

> Anyone know of a server that will allow me to connect phones using 2 wires
> and sending the data using voltage?

How?

--
root/administrator

Naila
November 4th 03, 12:26 AM
You need to make a current source. A current source ia basically a high
internal impedence power supply. 12 volts DC should work. Just connect the
two phones and the power supply in parallel and you should be able to talk.

Look for a current source power supply from an electronic parts supplier in
your local area. A 12 volt battery will not work. It may work but your
audion gain would be very low.

Naila
"Mike" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of a server that will allow me to connect phones using 2 wires
> and sending the data using voltage?

Google