PDA

View Full Version : Re: ASR-8400 Modem/Router/4 Port 10/100 Swith - Having Problems....

Carlos Arruda
July 19th 03, 05:41 PM
Hello guys.
As i said i have got a set of printscreens read online so that you guys can
see what i have...
Its a set of 28 pics of all pages and configurations that i have in my
router, total size is 2.18MB in winrar so that you guys can download them
and take a look.
You can always see them in my webpage
(www.carlos-arruda.com/routerpage1.jpg) and just change the number till 28
so that you can see them all or, you can download the router.rar file from
(www.carlos-arruda.com/router.rar).
I was wondering, my e-mail server is also http server and uses port 80, so i
don't really need the router to be my webserver do i??
You can see the scan i have done to the router in
(www.carlos-arruda.com/routerportscan.jpg)
I am having a huge headheack with this router and e-mail servers.
I can surf the net but when it comes down to see my url,
www.carlos-arruda.com, it sows me the user and password for the router's web
interface, by typing my url i am being lead to the router and not to my web
server in 602Pro Lan Suite software.
Hope that these pics will help you guys to help me.
Cheers
Carlos Arruda

"Carlos Arruda" > escreveu na mensagem
> Hello and everybody.
> With the modem/router working already, i have no problems with internet
and
> the dns2go software connects to the internet with no problems.
> Without my e-mail server yet configured and its not running, i send and i
> receive e-mail from my acount with my ISP
> ).
> I ping my url (www.carlos-arruda.com) and i see my wan IP cause of the
> dns2go software, so far so good.
> The problem is that the port forwording is not working or i probably am in
> the wrong part of the routers configuration.
> Everytime that i try to access my site (www.carlos-arruda.com) i have this
> login thing to insert username and password wich is my routers
configuration
> webpage, so bettewn the internet and my 602Pro Lan Suite something is
wrong.
> For the port forwarding i have the following:
>
> Virtual Server Configuration
>
> ID Public Port Private Port Port Type Host IP Address
> 1 80 80 TCP
192.168.28.4
> (My 602Pro Lan Suite)
> 2 443 443 TCP
192.168.28.4
> (My 602Pro Lan Suite)
>
> If this is the port forwarding is not working then, cause i can't see my
> webpage as well you guys can't see it as well if you try, it will ask you
> guys for a username and password wich will give you access to my routers
> configuration. ( I have changed the password and its quite big the new one
> :-), your advice remember???).
> Any sugestions guys????? Paul????
> Cheers and thanks to all.
> Carlos Arruda