PDA

View Full Version : CISCO 678 Internet works LAN doesn't

Dudley
August 27th 03, 04:32 PM
I walked into an office that has Cisco 678 connected to ALLTEL DSL.

A Speedstream ss2105 switch is connected to the CISCO 678

They have lost the CISCO cable and documentation.

The firm ware and software is dated 2000

All nodes on the LAN bridge into internet

none of the nodes see each other.

I can telnet into CISCO 678 and know the password.

1) can I update firmware and cbos over telnet.

2) any ideas on where to start with nodes not seeing eacj other

3) any place I can find cbos command and help?

Thanks.

some of my spelling will be original

Google