PDA

View Full Version : ping and tracert blocked

-keevill-
August 29th 03, 01:27 PM
My ISP has just started blocking Ping and Tracert and I have 2 problems.
Firstly , I use a dynamic IP DNS server which maps my chosen domain name to
the current IP ( we get dynamic IP addresses from our IP ). This no longer
works.
Secondly I used to be able to login to the machine which connects to the
Internet using PcAnywhere and this no longer works either. If I type
ipconfig I get an IP address which is not a valid IP address on the internet
instead of the one I used to get before they took this action.
Any ideas for both problems please.

Google