PDA

View Full Version : Norton Internet Security, does it affect upload (or download) speeds?

Adam A. Wanderer
September 1st 03, 11:25 AM
Does the Norton Internet Security program affect upload speeds (or download
speeds)? Has anyone had experience with this?
http://folding.stanford.edu

4dtvman
September 2nd 03, 04:30 PM
"Adam A. Wanderer" > wrote in message et>...
> Does the Norton Internet Security program affect upload speeds (or download
> speeds)? Has anyone had experience with this?
> http://folding.stanford.edu

All I know is that I have a Norton Personal Firewall and I have to
turn it off in order to test my upload speed. If I don't, my computer
hangs up during the test.

Google