Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
VDSL router reccomendations... by Jim Jackson
Hi, I'm moving to FTTC and my new ISP has sent me a Technicolor TG588v v2 router. I'm a bit disappointed with it, and was wondering what people might...
Yesterday 11:51 PM
by Bob Eager[_5_] Go to last post
5 6 UK broadband
Telecum blow jobs to be delivered as a utility from December by 7[_3_]
R. Mark Clayton wrote: 500 core - you made that and the price up right? 24 core fibre 'cable' is £2/m (100m+) 100m...
Yesterday 07:04 PM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
6 32 UK broadband
Broadband over 'wet string' tested for fun by Java Jive[_2_]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42338067 And they got a better speed over 2m than I get via copper over 6 miles.
Yesterday 01:51 PM
by Graham J[_3_] Go to last post
4 24 UK broadband