HITRON BRG-3520 HTTP password

Old July 8th 03, 12:57 AM
Gustavo Rondina
Default HITRON BRG-3520 HTTP password

Hi there

I have a HITRON BRG-3520 cable modem and I figure out that
it is possible to access the modem trough telnet and http.

I found out the telnet login/password that is info/cable (default)
and I discovered some commands:

I'm wondering if any1 knows a default login and password to access the
http interface.

Gustavo G. Rondina
ICQ: 99515049
IRC: sys on #linuxers @ irc.debian.org (FreeNode.net)