Best router for Motorola SB5100

Old September 15th 03, 05:15 PM
JonnyCab®

Default Best router for Motorola SB5100

Hola,

Is anyone using a wired or wireless router with a Motorola SB5100 modem, and
is it running perfectly? Which one?

I'm looking at the Linksys BEFRS41 or BEFSX41 for wired, or the WRT51AB for
wireless.

TIA...

Old September 15th 03, 05:23 PM
JonnyCab®

Hola,

Is anyone using a wired or wireless router with a Motorola SB5100 modem,

and
is it running perfectly? Which one?

I'm looking at the Linksys BEFRS41 or BEFSX41 for wired, or the WRT51AB

for
wireless.

Actually, the WRT55AG (so I can use both A and G wireless, not B)...

Old September 15th 03, 07:46 PM
Brian Allan©

I'm running one with a SB4200, an older version of the SB5100 - It's running great . . .
Oh ya, router is the BEFW11S4 ver 3. No reason the others should be any different.

Brian

Around Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:15:14 -0400, "JonnyCab®" says that:

: :: :::Hola,
: :: :::

Old September 15th 03, 10:17 PM
Gary Hegan

Running a Microsoft MN-100 wired router and have not had any problems at
all.

--
Regards
(-: Gary Hegan :-)

Old September 17th 03, 01:15 AM
Ed Kern

JonnyCab® wrote:

Is anyone using a wired or wireless router with a Motorola SB5100 modem, and
is it running perfectly? Which one?

I'm running an SB5100 and WRT55AG here. Works great. Make sure you
upgrade the firmware (if not already upgraded) on the WRT55AG to 1.04.
The original release had some problems, but 1.04 seems stable.

befw1154 router problems Dan k Cable Modems 0 September 15th 03 04:32 AM
RCN, 3Com HomeConnect and router Jay Dettling Cable Modems 1 September 1st 03 11:45 PM
router not working Stan Cable Modems 1 August 19th 03 05:07 AM
Router and cable modem keep losing each other Bill Lockhart Cable Modems 0 July 31st 03 02:59 PM
Comcast Giganew Signup Problem Bill Smith Cable Modems 2 July 9th 03 11:17 PM