Plusnet + Webmail

Old October 4th 04, 08:48 PM
Niaz Khan

Default Plusnet + Webmail

Using webmail with plusnet.

I have created some email accounts like

The webmail says to login via myself+username & then enter the password

I have tried this on both the accounts created but I cannot log into either.

What am I doing wrong ?

Also just to add my adsl connection does not go live until the 7th October
but I assume I can create email accounts ?

Niaz Khan
'..getting old & still playing video games..'

Old October 4th 04, 09:34 PM
Niaz Khan

"Kimball K Kinnison" nospam.please.org.@please wrote in message

Try it the otherway round - it should be username+myself

HTH

DOH !!

Thanks.